GEOBIOLOGY, WHAT IS IT ?
Etymologically it’s the association of the root « geo » = the Earth and « biology » = the study of all which is alive. Wikipedia
Geobiology is the study of the influences of the environment on what is alive :
- Circulations of groundwater
- Telluric networks and their various crossings
- Faults / rifts
- Negative points
- Cosmic and telluric energies
- Magnetic fields
- Electric fields
- Hyperfrequencies’ fields
- The memory of places
- The influence of subtle plans
All these influences can be potentially harmful for health.
GEOBIOLOGY, WHAT IS IT FOR ?
- To detect nuisances that are potentially harmful for health and whose origin can be :
- Environmentally human (waves, electromagnetism)
- Subtle plans
- To propose solutions to eliminate them, or in any case, reduce them in a significant way
- To increase the vibratory rate and the vitality rate of the place, of the objects and of the present people
- Clean the place of memories and parasites of the subtle plans
- Harmonize the place so that life will be healthier and more balanced there.